ANDI International (ANDI) is one of the world’s fastest growing diver training agencies. ANDI began by specializing in training programs for Enriched Air Nitrox ( SafeAir ) diving. As a natural evolution from SafeAir®, ANDI developed training programs for what has now become known as Technical diving and Closed Circuit Rebreather systems. To meet the demands of our international network of training facilities, in 1999 ANDI introduced a unique methodology for training entry-level divers with the ANDI Open Water Sport Diver program.
Since our origin in 1988, ANDI has expanded throughout the world with Regional Headquarters located in the United Kingdom, Israel, Australia, Sweden, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Greece, Japan, Taiwan, Republic of Korea, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Philippines, Latin America, Middle East and the home office in the United States of America. To meet the needs of these regional markets ANDI developed educational material in many languages in addition to English.
ANDI has developed a multifaceted training system with comprehensive programs. These include Openwater Sport Diver, Dive Medic, SafeAir® User courses, Technical and Exploration programs, Rebreather training for SCR and CCR systems, specialty-focused training and a full offering of technician and instructor programs. ANDI’s growth throughout the world is due to ANDI‘s commitment to quality education, quality training materials, the highest operational standards and a dedication to customer service.
- The first instructor teaching manual for Enriched Air Nitrox diving.
- The first integrated teaching system for Enriched Air Nitrox diving.
- The first Gas Mixture Validation Record Book safety method.
- The first manufacturer-endorsed equipment standards.
- The first Breathing Gas Purity standards for gases other than Air.
- The first Enriched Air cylinder inspection sticker, color wrap decal and cylinder contents tag.
- The first instructor teaching manual for Technical / Decompression diving.
- The only Oxygen / EAN compatibility designation sleeves and stickers.
- The first international dealer network of Enriched Air Facilities.
- The first entry-level Openwater Diver Course incorporating SafeAir / Nitrox for all dives.
- The first international training agency to offer the full range of diver education.
- The first Gas Blender training program, industry wide.
- The first Enriched Air Nitrox Service Technician training program, industry wide.
- The originator of the “Oxygen Compatible Air” standard.
- The first insurable/insured Enriched Air Nitrox training program.
- The first manufacturer-endorsed rebreather training manual
- The first entry-level OWD course using rebreathers.(Germany)
- The first training agency-supported Deco software – ANDI DivePlanner
ANDI will be a committed global champion in all aspects of recreational and technical diving, dedicated to … the health and well-being of divers, through innovative and educationally valid programs, adventurous techniques, inspired solutions, and optimal breathing gas selection and purity, that encourage safe participation by all with minimal risk the preservation of the aquatic environment for future generations.
We will continue to shape and lead the markets in which we choose to compete by … expanding our international presence through regional offices that encourage cultural diversity, local support and equal opportunity building a unique and expanding portfolio of diving-related products, knowledge and skills earning the loyalty of our customers through long-lasting beneficial relationships consistently meeting or exceeding our commitments continuously striving to further elevate our image as “the diving company that informed divers use” outperforming competitors in quality, innovation, and value.
We will be known for our high standards, integrity, reliability and the entrepreneurial growth opportunities we create within a participatory culture, so that members, staff and divers may fulfill their highest potential, and be rewarded for their affiliation with ANDI and its core values.